Since its launch, DigiFinex has been actively expanding its global market. At present, users have spread all over the world..To promote global community consensus building, now we are looking for global ambassadors, as follows(Singapore Time (GMT+8) will be applied in this program）:
1).Online Commission（Transaction fee reward applies to the actual transaction value, not including discount or vouchers etc.）
②Transaction fee reward for purchasing DFT Tokens by referrals:10%-50%
2).Offline Privilege and Rewards
① Exclusive Regional Dealership
② Exclusive Customized Inviting Code
③ Secondary Ambassador: Super Ambassador is recommended to develop their own secondary ambassadors. The secondary ambassadors will contribute 5% of total rewards to the higher-level ambassador and keep the rest of 95% to themselves.
④ Secondary Ambassador is very likely to be the Super Ambassador for other cities in the region.
⑤ Ambassadors with outstanding performance will have the chance to become exclusive local partners of DigiFinex Sub Brand Exchange
①Chance to invest in high-quality projects together with DigiFinex Fund
③Seasonal/Annual Start of Super Promotion Ambassador
④Exclusive gifts for Festivals, Activities for Super Ambassador only, etc.
⑤Dinner with DigiFinex Senior Management Team
To become a Super Ambassador, user need to purchase and deposit 100,000 DFT Tokens into the platform at market price through OTC Channel. DigiFinex will buy back the deposit at original price upon expiration date. Alternatively, the ambassador can choose to waive the ambassador identity by communicating with DigiFinex 7 days before the expire date, unlock DFT deposit and trade freely. Users are eligible for all commission . All commission and rewards are no longer applicable after the DFT deposit been unlocked.
Term of Office：
Super Ambassador’s term of office lasts for 3 months, and the ambassador may choose to waive the ambassador identity or to be re-appointed
Ambassadors’ exclusive rights and interests：
Besides the 100,000 DFT deposit, each ambassador holds another 100,000 DFT credits which can be used to purchase 100,000 DFT from the platform and locked. An ambassador, at any time, could apply to unlock the additional locked DFT and trade freely in the Secondary Market or wait for the platform to buy back at original price after expiration. (Additional locking DFT can only be unlocked twice before expire date, and repurchase from the platform is not allowed)
Price and Channel of Buying back：
DigiFinex will buy back DFT from users through OTC channel, and the price is the original price
Assessment happens on the last day of each month in the first 3 months. The following assessment will be held quarterly. By failing 2 consecutive assessment, the ambassador’s identity will be waived. Ambassadors who fails the assessment need to inform DigiFinex in 7 calendar days after receive the notice of dismissal, on whether he/she would like to sell DFT to the platform through OTC channel or trade freely in market price. If no notification received, DigiFinex will buy back the DFT by default. (If the application for ambassador submitted after 20th of a month, the assessment will happen starting from the next month. So are all the exclusive rights and interests)
1. a. Achieve more than 80 points per month.
b. Maximum points obtained from A, B, C options are 60 points.
c. Starting from the fourth month, Super Ambassador assessment will be held quarterly. Not be able to fulfill 2 out of 3 months’ targets will be treated as fail.
Thanks for your support！
8th Nov 2018
DigiFinex community and official media：
Official telegram group：
DigiFinex (digifinex.com)DIGIFINEX LIMITED. reserves all rights of this event includes but not limits to adjustment, explanation, termination at any time.
Article is closed for comments.