An sub account is a type of DigiFinex account that is bound to your DigiFinex parent account.
2. What trading service can it support?
Sub accounts now support spot, margin and perpetual swap trading.
3. What functions can’t it support?
Functions including fiat trading, deposit and withdrawal are not available for sub accounts.
4. Fees for sub accounts
After the account is created, the sub-account will inherit the VIP level of the parent account after 24:00 on the same day, and enjoy the fee level of parent account at 24:00 the next day.
5. Bound Info of sub accounts
Parent account and sub account share the same email address. Phone number and Google authentication code need to be rebound.
Note: users who don’t complete KYC can’t create sub accounts.
Click here for KYC guide
Have any problem?
Click here for how to contact customer support
Beware of fake customer service:
1) Do not provide account password, SMS, Google verification code, WeChat and bank card password to anyone including DigiFinex Exchange Customer Service.
2) Please remember the official website: Digifinex.vip & DigiFinex.com
3) Don't click on the unofficial link to avoid computer viruses and information leakage.
4) DigiFinex staff will never ask you for any charges.