- Cocos Blockchain Expedition referred to as “Cocos-BCX” is a platform for comprehensive development, operation, management and circulation of decentralized applications and assets. Its goal is to reduce the difficulty for game teams to develop blockchain games while providing a fair gaming environment by protecting the rights and interests of players.
- The goal of Cocos-BCX is to provide game developers with an easy-to-use and complete infrastructure that allows the development of blockchain games with low barriers of entry, efficiency and swiftness; to provide game players with games that are transparent with data and rules and thus provoking a fair environment. The assets of game players can be stored in a long-term, safe and decentralized manner; other digital asset economic model carried by the blockchain helps developers and players achieve better consistency of interests.
- COCOS is the native Token of Cocos-BCX, which is used to pay for transactions and gas fees, and can also be pledged to participate in its underlying blockchain governance.
- Social media data:
- Twitter followers 127.5k
- Telegram fans 41.4k
- Technical team: Cocos-BCX team members comes from Cocos engine, one of the world’s three largest game engines. It has 1.1 million registered developers and more than 3 million users. The engine data and advertising network have 14 million daily activities.
- Investment institutions: Binance, NGC, INB Capital, OK Blockchain capital, NEO Capital, etc.
The popularity of the GameFi track has attracted a crazy influx of players and capital, with the gradual participation of traditional AAA-level game giants, GameFi will usher in greater outbreaks and qualitative changes in the future. As the underlying platform of the game, Cocos-BCX greatly reduces the difficulty of game development. At the same time, the team has a strong technical strength and is invested by top investment institutions with strong backing. Therefore, with the further development of GameFi, Cocos-BCX is worthy of attention. Its official website address is https://www.cocosbcx.io/
Article is closed for comments.