Selling on an exchange is typically easy. If you already hold your crypto on DigiFinex, for example, you just visit the sell page, enter the amount you want to sell, confirm, and finish. DigiFinex is also the most trusted place to sell cryptocurrency with millions of customers served and over $150 billion of crypto exchanged.
When is the best time to sell cryptocurrency?
When making a decision on when to sell (or not), you’ll need to consider things like your finances, your tolerance for risk, the tax consequences, and why you bought crypto. As you figure out the answers, what you’ll find is that your situation — like everyone’s situation — is unique, which means there is no universal “best” time to sell cryptocurrency.
What can I do with cryptocurrency?
Besides buying and selling cryptocurrency, you can…
- Shop:Over 100,000 merchants accept Bitcoin including Microsoft, Overstock, and NewEgg.
- Dine out:Worldwide, you can dine in or carry out at thousands of restaurants using Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash.
- Donate to causes:org is a nonprofit that distributes cryptocurrency to people living in poverty. The Internet Archive, The Mozilla Foundation, and The Wikimedia Foundation (just to name a few) also all accept donations in Bitcoin.
- Gift it:Cryptocurrency makes a great gift for friends and family.
- Tip someone:Authors, musicians, and other online content creators sometimes leave Bitcoin addresses or QR codes at the end of their articles. If you like their work, you can give a little crypto as a way of saying thanks.
- Travel the world:Because cryptocurrency isn’t tied to a specific country, traveling with crypto can cut down on money exchange fees. There’s already a small but thriving community of self-titled “crypto nomads” who primarily, or in some cases exclusively, spend crypto when they travel.
Article is closed for comments.