We believe that community support is crucial for the development of blockchain projects. Therefore, in order to provide better opportunities for community-based projects, the 9th Round of Community Token Listing is now open for voting. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Event Period: 01,November, 2019 - 10,November, 2019
2. Token Listing Eligibility:
There are 3 token listing opportunities:
●1st Place By Voting Points: Free listing, token can be traded in any market.
●2nd Place By Voting Points: Freeze 10,000 DFTs as a reserve, token can be traded in any market.
●3rd Place By Voting Points: Freeze 20,000 DFTs as a reserve, token can be traded in any market.
NOTE: The reserve tokens will be frozen in the project's own account. If the token price doesn’t fall below the listing price within one month, then the reserve can be released from the 2nd month onward at 25% per month, till all reserve tokens are returned to the project team.
3. Points Earned and Deducted:
●Projects can earn points through these methods:
(1) Vote With DFT
1. Each time a user vote with 1 DFT, the project can receive these amount of points accordingly:
2. You need to have ≥100 DFT when voting for a project, and you can vote with a maximum of 500 DFT.
3. The DFT used for voting will be frozen, and they will be returned to you in 3 working days after the voting ends.
(2) Project Referral Link:
1. After the user registers through the referral link exclusive to the project team, completes KYC verification, makes a deposit and trades, can help the project earn points:
2. Each user can help the project team get up to 100 points by completing KYC verification, and up to 200 points by making a deposit.
3. Trading points can be accumulated daily, and each user can accumulate points once for the project through trading.
4. It doesn’t matter which one is done first- KYC, deposit or trading. The points can be earned by completing each one of these tasks.
●Projects will lose points, if:
1.Users down vote a project (in order to avoid malicious competition, the DFT used for down votes will be deducted and NOT returned to the user)
Each time a user down vote with 1 DFT, the project will lose these amount of points accordingly:
(3). Cheating the system will result in the points being deducted directly as we monitor the data.
The projects will be ranked according to the total points they have received. The points are calculated as:
Total Points = DFT Vote Points + Project Referral Link Points - DFT Down Vote Points - Cheat Points
(4).Points accumulation & clearance:
From Community Token Listing Round 9 onwards, for project teams that are not eligible for token listing, their points can be dealt with as such:
1.Total points ≥ 100 thousand: Can be saved and passed down to the next round (if the rules and regulations are not subjected to major adjustments).
2.Total points < 100 thousand: Only points in the promotional link can be kept (DFT voting points will be cleared)
If the project team decides to withdraw from the event, then all the points will be cleared.
(5).Event participation disqualification:
If the registered project showed no signs of action 3 days after the event starts, then DigiFinex reserves the right to keep or disqualify the project’s participating rights on a case by case basis.
After the event ends, DigiFinex contact the eligible project teams according to their ranking in the current round.
Thank you for your support!
30th Nov. 2019
Telegram Official Community:https://t.me/DigiFinexEN
DigiFinex (digifinex.com)DIGIFINEX LIMITED. reserves all rights of this event, including but not limited to adjustment, explanation and termination at any time.